[Nouveau] Firefox userChrome.css colors

Christian Brassat christian.brassat at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 09:41:52 PST 2010

Hi there,

I have switched to nouveau today, and while I am pretty satisfied, there
is one thing I have noticed.

I use a heavily modified userChrome.css for Firefox, and I noticed that
while using nouveau, the colors of the images (icons, backgrounds) are
somewhat more pale than they are supposed to be. Font colors and other
colors specified via CSS (i.e. gradients) display fine, though.

While not a big deal, I thought it might be interesing, and I might bring
this to attention so that it may be looked into when there is some free
time.

Greetings,
Christian

--
:: I think I misplaced my signature. If you find it, please send it back.