[Nouveau] Display goes off when framebuffer enabled and Kernel Panic with fbset

Emil Velikov emil.velikov at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 18:24:25 PST 2010

Roger, looking at your logs it appears that you are still running an old
version of nouveau

Make sure that you are running the latest git as it includes a few AGP
related bug-fixes
Note that nouveau is NOT only a kernel. For more info on how to download,
compile and install take a look at the wiki [1] [2]

[1] http://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/InstallNouveau
[2] http://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/GentooEbuilds