[Nouveau] SERIALIZE command

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Tue Jun 15 06:48:05 PDT 2010

Albert Vilella wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Has anything changed since this email that will make OpenCL support in
> nouveau easier?
>
> I would like to compile some information about the different steps
> needed to have OpenCL support for Nouveau (and the ATI open-source
> drivers for that matters) so that people interested in this issue can
> have a starting document to read.

Hi Albert,

Keep a very close eye on the GPGPU space this week.  There's going to be
some announcements that I think will help answer your questions.  I
can't repeat enough though that I think OpenCL's programming model sucks
and hopefully everyone will rejoice once something better is available.

./C