[Nouveau] [Xen-devel] Re: [Patch RFC] ttm: nouveau accelerated on Xen pv-ops kernel

Michael D Labriola mlabriol at gdeb.com
Fri Mar 12 05:20:15 PST 2010

xen-devel-bounces at lists.xensource.com wrote on 03/12/2010 07:45:57 AM:

> On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Pekka Paalanen <pq at iki.fi> wrote:
*snip*
> Efficacy of patch:
> successful flightgear run on dom0 AND bareboot!
>
> Arvind R.

If you boot your system up w/out a monitor plugged in, then plug one in,
do you ever get signal?  I've been playing with nouveau (just bare-metal
up until now!) for a few weeks as well, and my biggest problem with it is
that if you have a bunch of PCs on a cheap KVM, they all have to have the
monitor/keyboard/mouse at boot or you never get any TTY or X logins...
Maybe I'm just doing something wrong?

-Mike

---
Michael D Labriola