[Nouveau] Trouble with building xf86-video-nouveau

walt w41ter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 10:17:05 PDT 2010

On 10/04/2010 10:38 PM, noname_oz at pochta.ru wrote:
> I have problem with building nouveau driver. I already have installed latest versions of mesa and libdrm. In process of building i have this error:
>
> drmmode_display.c: In function drmmode_xf86crtc_resize:
> drmmode_display.c:1076: error: struct _ScrnInfoRec has no member namedpixmapPrivate

Two wild guesses.  Do you have the proprietary nvidia-drivers package installed?
If so, run 'eselect opengl list' to find out which version you are using.  Try
switching to the xorg-x11 version.

The *-9999 package just pulls from the git repository and build whatever code
happens to be there at the time.  Try re-installing the package again to get
any commits you may have missed the first time.