[Nouveau] [Bug 37284] New: some applications crash the x server in multiscreen mode
emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Tue May 17 05:44:19 PDT 2011
First of all the bug report you linked is about a issue relating both the
blob (nvidia's proprietary driver) and nouveau
* Most likely the issue is not nouveau related, but nevertheless take a
look further down
1. We do *not* handle bug reports of the blob
2. The bug report contains almost no information about nouveau.
There are logs of the blob (non relevant to us)
3. Please take a look at "How to report bugs" 
4. But beforehand drop by our FAQ  and troubleshooting  section
5. It appears that the "bug: [mi] EQ overflowing" is already covered 
We are *not* the maintainers of Ubuntu's stack nor the xorg-edgers.
Therefore if you mention them please use the corresponding commits they
are based on.
I'm closing this bug as NOTOURBUG, and please do provide a reasonable
bug report, after you have checked that one does not exist
P.S. I'm a Ubuntu user, to the extent that I do not want to configure
all the userspace by myself. I do configure and build the kernel, libdrm,
ddx and mesa by myself (simple script does the job for me)
More information about the Nouveau