[Nouveau] Problem with GFX 5500 Inno 3D - 3

Zbigniew zbigniew2011 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 06:06:34 PDT 2012

I'm sorry: the "supplemental info" can be a little misleading: just
checked, that got no framebuffer WITH OR WITHOUT nouveau module
loaded, then it must be kernel-related problem. But still there is a
difference: with nouveau module loaded the machine doesn't want to
make "poweroff" when pressed power button (not being able to see
anything on the screen, I'm not sure, did it make a proper shutdown) -
while without the module it shuts the power off properly.
--
Z.