[Nouveau] UBO support for nouveau broken

Thomas Schneider maxmusterm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 12:21:50 PDT 2013

Oh and just for the sake of completeness the problem occurs in the form of
wrongly rendered textures in front of a black screen. The objects only are
fusible for a second and them disappear sometimes they appear at the wrong
position or are rotated.
If you compile dolphin with GLEW_ARB_uniform_buffer_object replaced with
false in Source/Plugins/Plugin_VideoOGL/Src/Render.cpp the problems won't
occur.
 I tried testing it with other cards but they got different problems for
example my "GeForce GTX 560 SE" throws dozens of

> [   63.403141] nouveau E[  PGRAPH][0000:01:00.0] DATA_ERROR [(unknown enum
0x00000053)] ch 3 [0x023fa7b000 dolphin-emu[727]] subc 2 class 0x9039 mthd
0x0300 data 0x00100100
lines when trying to run dolphin with it.I will try to test it later with
all my remaining nvidia cards and nouveau.