[Nouveau] nouveau xorg driver - compile error

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 14:39:45 PDT 2014

Hi Pali,

If the future can you include the error message (plus a couple of lines of
context) in the email ? Thanks.

Seems like the list* symbols got prefixed with xorg_ during the 1.12
development cycle (commit ca64912c02b), and your build uses 1.11.x.

I'm using xorg-server 1.15 so cannot really test this but the attached patch
should help. Can you give it a try ?

Cheers,
Emil