[Nouveau] apple gmux

Evan Foss evanfoss at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 21:58:44 PDT 2014

Hello,

Sorry I know this might be the wrong group to ask this in but I have
been having a lot of trouble switching off the nvidia chip in my
Macbook Pro 9,1. I have tried numerous things but there is a lot of
flawed documentation out there on this. I have a pile of info (dmesg,
kernel configs and etc) that I would like to submit as a bug reports
but no clear place to send it.

Who maintains the gmux kernel module? I can't find the proper mailing list.

I use nouveau right now but I need to switch off the nvidia chip
because of the heat/power it runs when I am not really needing it.

PS: Good work on the driver.

-Evan Foss

--
http://forge.abcd.harvard.edu/gf/project/epl_engineering/wiki/