[Nouveau] nouveau_device_wrap

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Tue Mar 11 08:00:08 PDT 2014

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 10:46 AM, Daniel Melo Jorge da Cunha
<dmjcunha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the lame question, but is nouveau_device_wrap (...) implemented
> outside Mesa source code? (like libdrm, I don't know...)
>
> Because I searched the whole Mesa-10.0.3 source and found no
> implementation for this function.

Well, assuming that mesa compiles, it would stand to reason that the
implementation is elsewhere.

drm $ git grep nouveau_device_wrap
nouveau/nouveau.c:/* this is the old libdrm's version of
nouveau_device_wrap(), the symbol
nouveau/nouveau.c:nouveau_device_wrap(int fd, int close, struct
nouveau_device **pdev)
nouveau/nouveau.c:              ret = nouveau_device_wrap(fd, 1, pdev);
nouveau/nouveau.h:int  nouveau_device_wrap(int fd, int close, struct
nouveau_device **);

And so it is... http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/drm/tree/nouveau/nouveau.c#n73

Cheers,

  -ilia