[Nouveau] [REGRESSION] nouveau: Crash in gk104_fifo_intr_runlist()

Eric Biggers ebiggers3 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 18:01:42 PDT 2015

Hi,

I think I've done about 10 reboots with the commit reverted and I never
experienced the crash.  But with 4.2.0-rc6 I get the crash on about every
other reboot.

Probably relevant: the computer on which the crash occurs has two GPUs (one
Intel and one Nvidia).  The Intel one is actually being used, whereas I
presume the Nvidia one is being automatically disabled shortly after boot,
perhaps when the crash occurs...

Eric