[Nouveau] video driver development

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Sat Jul 4 17:33:00 PDT 2015

Hi Jeff,

You should join #nouveau on irc.freenode.net. I keep a list of various
TODO items at https://trello.com/b/ZudRDiTL/nouveau . First start by
building a mesa from git and making sure that you can run it. It tends
to be most effective when there's some thing that is broken that you
can fix, as that gives you a clear goal. But if you have no such
thing, I can come up with some good items to do.

Cheers,

  -ilia