[Nouveau] GeForce(R) GT 710 1GB PCIE x 1 on arm64

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Wed May 6 14:00:22 UTC 2020

In general it should be possible. If you're having issues, please include dmesg.

One issue that has come up is that the PCIe controllers on such boards
have very narrow memory windows, not enough to map certain (required)
BARs of NVIDIA GPUs (or other GPUs, I'd expect). This comes up in
dmesg with PCI-related errors.

Cheers,

  -ilia