[Nouveau] GeForce(R) GT 710 1GB PCIE x 1 on arm64

Milan Buška milan.buska at gmail.com
Sat May 9 05:47:03 UTC 2020

Maybe there are more of us trying to get our hands
on the desktop just not to talk about it much.
he original driver from nvidia also has its limits,
but when the card is added using PCI, the possibilities
expand considerably.
And we also have to look at the energy aspect.
Overall, this model can reduce energy consumption.