[Nouveau] External monitor support for GTX 1650 (NV167/TU117)

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Sat Mar 5 00:16:36 UTC 2022

Hi Andre,

You're going to be best off filing a bug at
gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/nouveau with some details of your setup:

1. lspci -nn -d 10de:
2. Your vbios (/sys/kernel/debug/dri/1/vbios.rom)
3. Your monitor's EDID, esp as reported when plugged into nouveau
(/sys/class/drm/card1-HDMI-1/edid or the appropriate connector)
4. dmesg after nouveau is loaded and monitor plugged in

This should allow all the info to be well-contained and accessible to
everyone who needs to see it.

There aren't any currently outstanding known issues that I can think
of that would cause your current situation. But plenty of unknown
ones!

Cheers,

  -ilia