[Ocs] possible bug in test server

Mateu Batle mateu.batle at collabora.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 07:07:10 PDT 2010

Hi Frank,

I'd say whatever it is easier for client & server,
I think it might be easier to keep it as it is,
and define totalitems as the number of top level items.

On the other side, if the other way is preferred, I'd change the
structure of the response.
And don't return it as a tree, but a flat list with a parent comment id.
It would be easier to handle for the client,
and probably for the server (specially in multi page requests).

best regards
  Mateu