[Ocs] about external parameter in content list

Mateu Batle mateu.batle at collabora.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 06:27:25 PDT 2010

Hi,

I saw this parameter in the OCS draft which is not exposed through the
libattica API.

    * URL Arguments: external - if set external=off only contents which
      are hosted on the same server are shown

I guess this is related with the download type, external=off would mean
file download,
and external=on would mean url link download.

Any idea if we would like to extend this to support the new download
type (package download) ?
Or maybe provide a comma separated list ?

I'm not actually requesting it, just actually asking if it makes sense
in order to provide the right interface in libattica.

thanks and cheers
  Mateu