[Ocs] OCS 1.6 final

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Fri Nov 12 05:21:40 PST 2010

Hi Mateu,

thats sad to know. But I understand that it´s a long trip for you of course.

I plan to organize a OCS developer sprint in december or january which is sponsored by KDE.
This will be something like a 4 days meeting for 5-10 people to work on all kind of OCS related topics.
I would be great if you could come.

When is the best time for you to attend?

I will send a real announcement and invitation for this event to this list in a few days.

Cheers
Frank