[Ocs] problem adding a content with a download

Mateu Batle mateu.batle at collabora.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 04:15:58 PDT 2010

 Hi Frank,

On 09/19/2010 03:58 PM, Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> Hi Mateu,
>
> I´m not sure if I understand you correctly.
>
> You mean you want a way to see if the user voted already for a content and the the score of the last voting?

That's right, I mean the score of the last voting for that user.
For example if user A votes 80 and user B votes 100,
then A would get 80 and B would get 100 in this field.
That is only possible if the user is authenticated of course.

I have a question about voting, a user can only vote once for a content ?
Or she could vote multiple times, but just the last one is taken into
account ?

cheers
  Mateu

> Cheers
> Frank
>

> On 17.09.2010, at 19:02, Mateu Batle wrote:
>
>> Hi Frank,
>>
>> On 09/17/2010 11:57 AM, Frank Karlitschek wrote:
>>> Hi Mateu,
>>>
>>> the release is online now.
>>> I hope everything works.
>>>
>>> Sorry for the delay.
>>>
>>> I´m working on redoing the content voting now. So we can get the number of votes for an application. I think you requested this feature.
>> Yes, this would be great.
>> Since you are doing this, also could it be possible to get the user rating,
>> I mean not the average rating, but the rate that the user gave to an
>> application.
>> We also discussed about it ...
>>
>> thanks !
>>
>> cheers