[Ocs] Achievement module - dependencies

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Sun Apr 3 12:23:35 PDT 2011

Hi Laszlo,

thanks a lot for your feedback. I agree with your suggestions.

There are already client and server implementations for the buildservice module so we can´t change it at the moment without breaking compatibility. But I think we should fix this with version 2.0

@Dan Is the achievement module already used somewhere? Do you think we can fix this now?

Cheers
Frank