[Ocs] Sprint - Open Collaboration Services Next (Berlin)

Laszlo Papp djszapi at archlinux.us
Thu Apr 21 18:09:21 PDT 2011

Hi,

The KDE e.V. board has confirmed the sprint support, so we are one
step closer. :-)
If you would still like to attend, please book your flights, train,
bus et cetera.

I am not that familiar with the accomodations and I am trying to solve
my situation with Dan at Julian's flat on Saturday evening, in order
to cut the expenses for the KDE e.V. board. If memory serves, Josef is
also trying to solve it on his own.

Please tell me, if anyone, for instance Frank, needs any further help
with the accomodation. I would be glad to eliminate any obstacle that
can come up so that to make this sprint happen nicely. :-)

However, there are some ideas here:

1) http://www.etaphotel.com/gb/home/index.shtml

2) http://www.meininger-hostels.com/
Hallesches Ufer 3 Berlin D-10963 Berlin
tel: +49 (0)30 9832 1075

3) http://www.meininger-hostels.com/
Tempelhofer Ufer 10 D-10963 Berlin
tel: +49 (0)30 983 21 075

4) http://www.grandhostel-berlin.de/
Tempelhofer Ufer 14 10963 Berlin
Tel:  +49 (30) 200 95 45-0
Fax: +49 (30) 200 95 45 15
email: info at grandhostel-berlin.de

5) http://www.booking.com/hotel/de/airporthotel-berlin-adlershof.html?selected_currency=hotel_currency&aid=311092&label=hotel-71899-de-MIiBFnSgB0lk7bqm6ej4YQS2755347114&sid=27a4c018770c4457e9ee919320da5783&dva=0&lang=en-gb

Thank you for your patience !

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp