[Ocs] Akonadi contacts provider for OCS friends

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Thu Jun 2 10:37:21 PDT 2011

Hello,

as I stumbled upon the Akonadi Facebook agent in playground, my idea was to
have something similar for OCS data which integrates OCS information deeper
into the desktop. Not everybody of us uses Facebook ;) So my afternoon was
spent hacking on this thing.

The current code only supports contacts, even only to a certain degree without
detail information, and absolutely nothing more fancy like events yet. Even
the username is still hardcoded and needs to be changed for testing. It
clearly shows that my development skills have been reduced even more than I
thought there were :-)

Nevertheless, the OCS agent makes the friends from OCS providers appear in the
address book of Kontact already.

You can check the code (needs KDE 4.4 or later with Akonadi, KABC and Attica)
out from:

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=scratch%2Fjosef%2Fakonadiocs.git

Josef