[Ocs] JSON spec

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 06:35:07 PST 2012

Hi all,

I'm new here, I'm thinking of writing a social server which implement
OCS, though theres some questions:

 * the spec mention about JSON representation, but I'm wondering how
stuff should appear in JSON format, especially for 'data' as there are
times when it stores a list of items.
 * i noticed "details='summary'" "details='full'" attribute in
<person> tag, but not sure what its for. Is theres a spec for the
person xml (and other data related xml, ie: user, folder, message)
around ? ..

Thanks!

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331