[ohm] Updated use case for moble platforms.

Kimmo Hämäläinen kimmo.hamalainen at nokia.com
Mon May 28 06:40:44 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-25 at 09:20 -0700, ext Gross, Mark wrote:
> Please give me some feed back on what you think.
>
> http://ohm.freedesktop.org/wiki/UseCases?action=show

Looks good. I added one use case about input method selection on a
handheld.

> I'm not sure if problems I'm starting to consider overlap what you feel
> Ohm should handle.

I think it could be beneficial to collect some draft requirements based
on the use cases to some other wiki page.

It would be great if one could describe a state machine that reacts to
hardware events and launches programs accordingly, using a high-level
description language (maybe XML-based). OHM would then parse the
description and implement it in a process.

BR; Kimmo