[ohm] OHM presentation at fosdem'08?

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:26:37 PST 2008

Hei,

What do you think of having a OHM presentation at FOSDEM'08?
Have you thought about something?

Of course, it should be different from last year [1].
It could tackle the system policy in general, and discuss the need for
flexible audio policies that could be solved in OHM [2].

I am not a contributor to OHM, but I have ideas for a policy
framework, such as OHM.
I'd be pleased to handle this presentation. split it or leave it to anyone.

Alternatively, I hope we could at least have an informal meeting.
But I think it'd be great to influence the crossdesktop room (instead
of the embedded room) this year.

Regards,

[1] Last year was great: may be we should just change the room ;)
ohm.freedesktop.org/wiki/FrontPage?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ohm-pres-fosdem.pdf
[2] Lennart, are you coming?

--
Marc-André Lureau