[ohm] OHM presentation at fosdem'08?

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 08:39:15 PST 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 21:26 +0200, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
> What do you think of having a OHM presentation at FOSDEM'08?
> Have you thought about something?

Well, some background. I've been working all hours god made for a
defense company in the UK, and trying to get PackageKit afloat. I've
also been working on maintaining gnome-power-manager. Life stuff has got
more complicated, and hence my work on OHM has been minimal in the last
year or so. I think Rob may have done some more in the meantime.

Richard.