[Openchrome-devel] Ready to do VX800 testing

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton
Fri Apr 23 10:32:16 PDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:
> Hi George,
>
> George Varghese wrote:
>> I use openchrome on an NC20 (VX800 chip).
>
> I have an NC-20 too, for experimenting and development. At some point
> I'll also look into the graphics driver. That will take a while
> though.
>
> This list has been pretty quiet for a while now. I guess you can
> follow the repo, and test if there are commits, but I'm not sure
> how much activity there is.

It has been a bit quiet on the list, but there is active development
going on.  I have had most my time sucked up getting the driver ready
for the new OLPC XO 1.5.  This development has also initiated some
fixes for the VX800 that will be landing in svn soon.

I will try to be a bit more communicative in the future.

Jon