[Openchrome-devel] Move from openchrome's SVN to freedesktop's git ?

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Thu Jan 20 14:17:37 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm done with my first test import, a git repository is now available
for testing. Check it out with :
git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/~xavierb/xf86-video-openchrome

It's not available from the web interface yet, but it should appear
soonish :
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~xavierb/xf86-video-openchrome/

Thanks for reporting any conversion glitch, or anything else if you spot
something.

Please note this is indeed not the definitive import, nor the definitive
URL either. This repository might disappear or be re-imported from
scratch anytime, and it will not be updated with changes happening in
the subversion repository.

Regards,
Xavier