[Openchrome-devel] Trac ticket tracker read-only ; use bugs.freedesktop.org

Xavier Bachelot xavier at bachelot.org
Sun Dec 16 02:38:38 PST 2012

Hi,

As it has been announced a while ago, we are no longer using the Trac
ticket tracker at openchrome.org and we have now switched to use
freedesktop.org bugzilla.
See http://www.openchrome.org/trac/wiki/Contact#BugTracker for useful links.

However, until now the trac ticket tracker was still open and a couple
new bugs have been opened there. The tracker has now been made read-only
and only a restricted set of people can update the tickets.

The old ticket tracker is kept as a reference and we are still looking
at bugs there, but all bugs that you really care about should be filed
again at freedesktop.org. Sorry for the inconveniences...

Regards,
Xavier