[Openchrome-devel] New openchrome driver snapshot

James Simmons jsimmons
Wed Jun 6 18:10:50 PDT 2012

Hello!!

	Sorry I have been away due to health problems but I'm in better
shape now. Since the last snap shot the cursor image issues have been
fixed. Also the EXA layer has been reworked. The rework has helped to
reduce the EXA corruption people are seeing. Still some corrupt but
its better now, especially with firefox. The EXA layer has has been
reworked for the upcoming H5/H6 dma packet support which I'm working
on. I hope that will resolve alot of the corrupt issues plus give a
performance boost on the VX900/VX800 series hardware. The latest
snapshot can be downloaded at

http://www.infradead.org/~jsimmons/xf86-video-openchrome-0.2.999-pre20120606.tbz

Enjoy!!