[Openchrome-devel] confusions...

Benno Schulenberg bensberg at justemail.net
Wed Apr 6 07:57:29 UTC 2016

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016, at 05:00, Kevin Brace wrote:
> This is why I still think that you intentionally ignored me for whatever reason, [...]

No way.  It seems you never read or received the private email from
Xavier, which he sent January 2 this year, at 14:45.  He sent it to
you, to Mario, to me, and to James.

> Besides, why did the e-mail you sent to Benno Schulenberg even have to be private?
> I do not plan to post the portions I received from him, [...]

Huh?!  You are suggesting that I quoted to you parts of a private email
from Xavier?  Come on!  What is the matter with you?  Painting everyone
black...  You simply didn't read that email, or chose to ignore it...

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - A no graphics, no pop-ups email service