[Openchrome-users] problems with via xvmc

userforum@openchrome.org userforum
Tue Dec 6 23:21:40 PST 2005

Re: problems with via xvmc

Myth uses it's own player as far as I know. I think it is based on Nuppel Video, I haven't gone into it though. I would hate to be spending your time trouble shooting a Myth problem, although I can play these files on the 'backend' system which has an Nvidia card.

Here's my latest X log, it doesn't contain the errors below at the end since I restarted X and didn't recreate the problem after that restart.  I can do that, although they typically look smilar to what I've pasted below.  I do not have console access to that system for another couple hours to recreate the problem.

Let me know if there is anyway I can help here, I very much appreciate your time (and drivers)

thanks,

Brad