[Openchrome-users] Success with integrated VIA unichrome card on Asus P5V800-MX

Jordan Thompson jordant
Thu Dec 8 00:07:18 PST 2005

Hi,

Just thought I'd drop a notice that the integrated unichrome card on my
Asus P5V800-MX is working fine with the openchrome drivers. This card
would not work with the unichrome drivers.

The lspci -vn output is below:

01:00.0 0300: 1106:3344 (rev 01)
         Subsystem: 3344:1122
         Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 11
         Memory at f4000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
         Memory at fa000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
         Expansion ROM at fbcf0000 [disabled] [size=64K]
         Capabilities: [70] AGP version 3.0

Hope this is useful!

Thanks,
Jordan

### Disclaimer: This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so.  Thank you. ###