[Openchrome-users] Xine xxmc subpictures broken.

Thomas Hellström unichrome
Thu Dec 29 09:19:02 PST 2005

tony wrote:

>Le jeudi 29 d?cembre 2005 ? 09:05 +0100, Thomas Hellstr?m a ?crit :
>

>>For those of you running a recent version of Xine with xxmc you might
>>have noticed that overlay items do not appear correctly or not at all.
>>This is due to a bug in the overlay blending code in Xine,  I'll try to
>>get it fixed asap.
>>

>Thomas
>
>Has the CPU usage problem been fixed with recent xine?
>
>Tony

Hi!

I don't have a CPU usage problem with Xine, Except the one I mentioned
with xine-ui 0.9.3, but that only is about 1%-3% increase. AFAIK noone
has picked up on that message.

The xxmc code hasn't changed for quite some time.

/Thomas