[Openfontlibrary] fixed!

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Oct 2 23:00:47 PDT 2005

Ok all!

I have setup a basic page for the project. I cloned my scale.ucsd.edu
project and changed things around...things are stored per month, but on
the main page everything is visible.

http://openfontlibrary.org/index.php

I put the site into svn, but I'm still trying to get off-server access
enabled so that others may keep local copies on their computers. Until
then, edit the site on the server, update the ChangeLog and then run the
publish_site.sh script to commit any changes and update others.

Anyhow, please test at will...things should be in a good stable place
for ppl. to add fonts and for others to contribute to the wiki and the
main page.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org