[Openfontlibrary] Re: Free Design Software Community Roadmap

Dave dave at lab6.com
Mon Apr 17 16:11:09 PDT 2006

On 17/04/06, Raph Levien <raph.levien at gmail.com> wrote:

> <snip important ideas>

I'll fold all this into the roadmap I'm brewing :-)

> Ok, that sounds reasonable. But I'd still like to hear more detail on
> how much time individuals are going to be able to contribute.

Generally and right now, sure, not much; it will progress slowly, and
as you've said you have many other committments and there's no point
striking when the iron's cold. But it will progress, the iron will get
hot, and when it does there are plenty of people willing to bash it
:-)