[Openfontlibrary] Ann: A new version of FontyPython - TTF manager for Gnu/Linux

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 02:57:08 PST 2006

Hello - new to the list, I was pointed here from a post on the Inkscape lists.

If anyone wants to manage TTF fonts under Linux, then FontyPython should do
the trick. I just finished and released version 0.2.0 which is my second
release onto:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/fontypython

I have attached a screeny so you can get a quick idea of what it's all about.

If anyone wants to help me, we could get it working with other font types too.
I know nothing at all about Type 1 and company.

If you do install it, I would love to receive screenshots of it on your
systems.

HTH,
Donn