[Openfontlibrary] logo contest

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Thu Nov 23 04:21:22 PST 2006

Hello,

> Everyone who reads this, please contribute your ideas!
I think the best place to post the info about the logo contest is on the
front page of OCAL, since there are lots of visitors involved in graphic
design going there.

Also, posting an announce to the Inkscape users mailing list is a good idea.

Another possibility is to place an announcement at DeviantArt (it worked for
Inkscape's about graphics), or typeforge.net.

I have rapidly created a draft of the OFL logo, it is located here:
www.lumenstudio.net/ofl/OFL_logo__draft.png
and awaits for your critics :). It is fully created in curves (in Corel
Draw, but I can redraw it in Inkscape and submit SVG if needed).

Thanks,
Molumen