[Openfontlibrary] wiki update + ccHost idea

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Oct 1 22:50:48 PDT 2006

Heya, I have updated the wiki and filed some bugs with fd.o to give
us .htaccess so we can enable pretty URLs.

Also, although my focus is on Open Clip Art Library at present, ccHost
is now ready to be installed for this project as we don't have to enable
getid3 for files anymore. This is really good news!

Anyway, if anyone on this project would like to help me behind the
scenes, we could rollout this change faster.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org