[Openfontlibrary] Fwd: [UKFSN Users] UKFSN Free Software Grants

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Oct 30 22:06:22 PST 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 13:06 +0000, Dave Crossland wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Cross posting to keep you all in the loop :-)

Cool, so Dave, this is a different fund? What could we use money for?

I can always write and come up with reasons, but maybe some more people
out there are more passionate.

Dave, could you take the lead on getting this funding for the Open Font
Library and writing these up. You seem to be great at this type of
thing.