[Openfontlibrary] Transmogrifying Free Fonts into CA$H

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Oct 31 08:53:57 PST 2006

<topPost />

Dave, please put this great write-up on this onto our wiki here:

http://openfontlibrary.org/wiki/index.php/Making_Living

As a person doing 1B (although not cushy ;), I can say that being a
contributor to Open Source and good at positioning yourself with good
reputation will most definitel lead to 1 if you want it...

Jon