[Openfontlibrary] Book recommendation around fonts and typography

George Williams gww at silcom.com
Wed Apr 11 20:38:57 PDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-04-07 at 05:33, Nicolas Spalinger wrote:
> Hopefully when it comes out it will also include information about the
> new features in fontforge and other great recent developments around
> open fonts.
I suspect it will not... Yannis asked me for FontForge changes last
June, and at that time I had no inkling about the stuff I'm currently
finishing.

He told me in October that he had finished the section on FF.

I have kept him abreast of the stuff I've done in the last few months.
He hasn't commented on it; it would be nice if he'd added it, but that
would probably be a lot of work for him now.

On verra.