[Openfontlibrary] looking for corefonts replacements, how to replace?, and site search

Nicolas Spalinger nicolas_spalinger at sil.org
Sat Apr 14 03:54:23 PDT 2007

[...]

> Nicholas, how is that
> spec for cc-metadata-ification going?
>
> Jon

Right now we're working on the hosting of the rdf schema, but the rest
of the metadata-ification of the OFL is pretty much done. We have the
human readable version, the rdf block and the corresponding icons.

I'll let everybody know when it's all ready. But it should there in time
for presenting at the LGM2.

I'm still tweaking the cchost (and inkscape) integration patches. I'll
get back to you on that in a little while.

Nicolas Spalinger
http://scripts.sil.org
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-fonts/
https://launchpad.net/~fonts