[Openfontlibrary] new logo posted up!!!

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Apr 21 18:51:44 PDT 2007

Heya all, after meeting Dave Crossland today, I went ahead and posted up
the winning logo!

While not perfectly matching our site, I thought best to post it up in
order to inspire others to make it super pretty and adopt it other
places.

If anyone is interested in tweaking and has admin status:

http://openfontlibrary.org/?ccm=/media/admin/templatetags

Cheers to rfquerin again! I also updated the contest about page to
notify yet again that rfquerin is the winner, etc.

Should we blast pr out into the world about this?

Also, what should we do as a project for our next step? What about
starting to package up all the fonts we have thus far into something
like:

openfontlibrary-fonts-0.1.tar.gz

We can just take the /people folder and zip up everything submitted
there (all the fonts) and make this available to do a press release
about the logo and our first package, and for others to know how to
contribute...what d'ya all think?

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org