[Openfontlibrary] Fonty Python : Type1 fonts and their temporary installation under Linux

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Apr 24 10:54:18 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 18:59 +0200, Donn wrote:
> Have posted some questions to the fontconfig mailing list. So far this is
> serious voodoo territory and I feel really alone in a strange blackout of
> information!
>
> We'll see what we see.
> /d

All that means is that no one has asked yet: you are a pioneer son!

Please keep us in the loop as we want to be tightly aligned with font
managers and fontconfig...

Also, are others involved with fontconfig? We should participate in that
heavily and connect up on our wiki...

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org