[Openfontlibrary] Friends of St Bride Library conference 2007

Liam R E Quin liam at holoweb.net
Tue Apr 24 16:15:10 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 11:59 +0100, Ben Weiner wrote:
[...]
> I'm involved with the Friends of St Bride Library, a central London
> printing library with one of the biggest collections of type specimens.

> Anyhow I am (urk) cross-posting the notice we just sent out to the
> friends-announcements at stbride.org list announcing the programme of
> this year's conference, on 31 May and 1 June. Hope you like it and
> sorry, it is /slightly/ off topic.

I am not sure that it's all tha toff-topic, but it's awfully short
notice for those of us who live a long way away.  Although, to be
fair, I usually can't get funding to go to conferences unless I'm
speaking at them, and I know I'm not alone in that, and for that
you'd need to issue a call for participation or something :-)

Liam