[Openfontlibrary] Libre Graphics Meeting 2, 4-5-6 May 2007, in Montreal

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue Feb 13 11:14:46 PST 2007

On 13/02/07, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:

> > We should start a wiki page on the Conference wiki

Okay, its now back for me and I've updated it with:

"Dave Crossland and others: Opportunities for several talks about the
various aspects of the Free Font Movement, including Open Font
Library, various Free Software Typeface Design Tools, and the Open
Font License. Please contact dave (A) lab6 (dot) com about this."

I think we should not clutter the CREATE wiki with our planning, so
created this page on the OFLB wiki:

http://openfontlibrary.org/wiki/index.php/LGM2

There are 4 main types of talks:

    * 1 Free Software for Typeface Design
          o 1.1 FontForge
          o 1.2 Spiro
    * 2 "The Open Font Library"
    * 3 Open Font License
    * 4 Live Tutorial

> > > Debconf
>
> Oh fun...I'd go if I got the invite :)

I guess living in the UK instead of California makes a large difference :-)