[Openfontlibrary] exljbris

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Jan 22 03:37:21 PST 2007

On 22/01/07, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-01-19 at 15:27 -0100, Gustavo Ferreira wrote:
> > http://www.josbuivenga.demon.nl/
>
> Could you or someone else on the list try to get this person involved in
> our community?

I am planning to do this, but I think active recruitment for this
project is premature at the moment.

I am mainly waiting for OFL1.1 to come out, so that we can do the
Creative Commons style metadata, so that we can plug OFL into ccHost,
and have OFL fonts in the library.

We - well, yourself Jon and Alexandre Prokoudine - also need to pick
the project logo from those submitted to the wiki -
http://www.openfontlibrary.org/wiki/index.php/Contests - so that we
can upgrade the graphic design of the site.

This visual appeal of the site cannot be underestimated, if it is to
attract design talent, imo :-)