[Openfontlibrary] Open Clip Art Library live!

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jul 16 10:03:48 PDT 2007

Hi all, with some love and affection by OSUOSL admins and seeking out
how to make our site more efficient, Open Clip Art Library is live once
more! Please use and spread the word...

I worked till late last night in order to get the site ready for my talk
at GUADEC. I use these presentations as catalysts to get work done :)

Basically, we had to update the server to mysql 5, turn on APC caching,
and have had to put a redirect on the downloads folder until that can be
put onto osuosl's mirror system...which is great!

It seems that the problem to the site was mainly that so many requests
were pegging the system for downloads! That is a good thing that we just
weren't set up for...

Anyway, OSUOSL is completely amazing and supportive. With that being
said, we must all be super thankful for freedesktop.org in helping us
get started and for Keith's hook-up to OSUOSL.

Cheers to all!

http://openclipart.og

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894